Monday, May 08, 2006

Delayed

Sorry for the delay in the number of blog postings I have been putting up lately. Seeing that classes have now ended and finals have begun, I really don't have much to talk about lately. I don't think many people read the blog anyway. So now, I'm just going to talk about anything that comes to mind. I can't wait until August 15th. I know. I know...you are probably thinking, "Why in the hell is she ready to go back to school so soon?" It's not that I'm ready to go back to school. Then is when I move into my apartment with my 3 closest friends. It should be GREAT! I've gotten a job for the summer working at Wal-mart Portrait Studio...you know, the company that is usually in the front of walmart that takes pictures of people, sorta like Olan Mills...lol. Anyway, it should be fun trying to get babies to smile. I know it pays well. Ok, I've put a song on the blog, well it's not really a song. It's moreso an inspiration poem. I think it relates to me in many different aspects. Focus your ears on the words.......


Click Here if you want to Download the Song


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home