Thursday, April 27, 2006

Favorite Quotes

I just wanted to share with yall some of my favorite quotes. These are sayings that anybody can live by and help them achieve anything that they want to achieve.


"A man may fall many times, but he won't be a failure until he says that someone pushed him."

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic."

"Hold your head up, but be careful to leave your nose at a friendly level."

"Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't planted."

"Be an organ donor - give your heart to Jesus!"

"WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning!"

"Life is fragile, handle with prayer."

"I will build a strong foundation with the stones which are thrown against me."

"It's ok to kiss a fool. It's ok to let a fool kiss you, but never let a kiss fool you."

"A smile is a curve that will straighten out a lot of things."

"I've always wanted to growing up and be somebody. I should've been more specific."

"Growing old is inevitable. Grow UP is optional."

"I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me."


HOPE THESE GIVE YOU A LITTLE INSPIRATION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home