Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Finals


Ok, the semester is winding down and final exams are right around the corner...Starting May 5th to be exact. I'm not really worried because I did very well throughtout the semester and my midterm grades were better than I expected they would be just because of the courses I was taking. I do have a little concern about my Literature class because we have only had one test and about 5 quizzes in the class. The quizzes don't count for much in the class. We asked her about giving us a study guide for the final seeing that it is a Literature class and we read a billion poems and short stories (hypothetically speaking). I can't believe she said that she would only discuss the final, not give a study guide. Even after a lot of persuasive statements and suggestions from the class, the answer was still the same. Oh well, I guess we will all just have to look over the few notes that she has given us in class (not much to rely on) and try out best.

There is a good possibility that I will not be taking my Financial Accounting final. (It's optional) I think my grade is high enough to not take it. This class is the class that I was most worried about in the beginning of the semester before school even started. I'm not a "math" person. Algebra and other math courses like that are ok, but when it comes to advanced math courses, that's when the problems come in.

As finals roll in, they are no big concern with me this semester. THANK GOD! I'm striving for a 3.0 GPA at the end of the semester, and I believe that there is a good chance that I will have one. Whew! GO FRANKIE!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home