Tuesday, March 28, 2006

You Got the Right One Baby, Uh Huh!

Have you ever had a question that stays idle in your mind? No matter how many days or months go by, it's still there, and you can't find the answer. Well, here is one question that still lingers within me, and I have yet to find an answer.

Is there one real way to know if a person is right for you? We all go through life wondering what will happen next or if the guy I'm seeing really worth the time. We all have obstacles and it seems as if I have run into plenty this year. I don't think my life can get any worse. In the end, I know that there is someone out there that can give me the motivation I need. In the meantime, I always remember.....

"The road to success is not straight!!! There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies and caution lights called Family. You will also have flats along the way that are called Jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance, insurance called Faith and most importantly, a driver called JESUS, you will make it to a place called SUCCESS."

In life, there is no compromise. Things have to be done the right way. So I will continue to trust JESUS and believe that he will bring me completeness...whether it's through that significant other, through goals, or just through life itself....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home