Monday, March 27, 2006

It Sucks to be New!


Have you ever been "the new student" in a class because you switched from one classroom to another, or because you transferred to a new school? Sucks doesn't it? You get this sense of loneliness because you don't know anyone in the class and they don't know you. You have no one to talk to. Makes you feel like your in a pitch black room with a lot of white, wandering eyes. That's how I feel right now. I'm new to Blogger, and I'm so all alone. I guess I can't just sit here and pout though. I have some work to get done. I have some friends to make. I have some analyzing to do. I have some opinions to set forth, and here is where I'm going to do it. My blog is going to be a little different than the rest though. Most of my posts will be poetry that i have written years ago as well as poetry that I have written just yesterday. Poetry is how I usually tell what's on my mind or get things off of my chest. So, feel free to leave comments if you will.....Well, I guess I better get started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home